CHINA HIGHLIGHTS 2017
A TOUR DESIGNED FOR THE ONCE IN A LIFETIME VISIT TO CHINA. After the highly acclaimed 2014 & 2016 China Highlights, an opportunity to join this tour is offered again in 2017.
This tour visits key ‘must see’ sites in China, as well as enhancing understanding of various aspects of Chinese history, culture and society. Four destinations have been selected to give diverse and in depth experiences of China old and new, city to scenic beauty.
We will enjoy a diverse range of food experiences typical of the different regions visited.
The tour includes performances of a stunning Shanghai acrobat show and the world famous show on water in Yangshuo, ‘Impressions of Liu Sanjie' .
|TOUR AT A GLANCE|
|Dates||4-24 September 2017|
|Price (all inclusive)||$7490|
|Includes:|| Return international travel from your NZ hometown
Twin share accommodation
4 star hotels or best available
All in-China costs
all meals-enjoy a range of regional food experiences
Travel – flights, trains, coach
Entrance fees, at least one performance
|Excludes:||Visa and travel insurances|
- Experience a range of city sites old and new - the Bund, Pudong, museum, Yu yuan garden, parks
- acrobatic show
Fly to Guilin
- Karst landscapes, Li River cruise, Yangshuo
- Yao minority village, terraced hill landscapes
- World famous performance: 'Impressions of Liu Sanjie' on water
- Terracotta warriors
- City sights
- Visit a village community, an introduction to rural society
- Mt Huashan
Bullet train to Beijing
- The Great Wall, Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City
- Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace, Bell and Drum Towers
- Song Qingling house/museum (Madame Sun Yatsen, China’s most revered woman of the 20th century)
- The garden city, ‘Venice of the East’, Grand Canal, historic centre of silk production
- Stop overnight in picturesque water village of Zhouzhuang on way to international departure